IPAS Best Paper Competion 2015
This competition is for scientific papers that were published during 2015, and that show an outstanding contribution to science, or which have a potential for large impact in the future. Eight prizes of $500 will be awarded:
- three for the best Student Papers
- three for the best Early Career Research (ECR) Papers
- one for the best Transdisciplinary Paper with a strong medical/animal science element
- one for the best IPAS Paper (Open category).
Entries will be judged on scientific merit, the strength and significance of the work reported, the potential impact, and the portion of contribution made by the applicant.
- The applicant must be an IPAS member.
- The paper must have been accepted for publication between 1 January 2015 and 31 December 2015.
- The applicant’s affiliation for the paper must include IPAS.
Applications must be received by COB Friday 08 January 2016.
Please contact Dale Godfrey firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.