Upcoming ACMM23/ICONN2014 Conference
The Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Society, together with the Australian Nanotechnology Network, are pleased to present the 23rd Australian Conference on Microscopy and Microanalysis (ACMM23) and the International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICONN 2014), to be jointly held at the Adelaide Convention Centre, South Australia, from February 2-6 2014.
Register online at www.acmm23iconn2014.com.au.
ICONN 2014 confirmed plenary speakers:
• Professor Masakazu Aono – National Institute for Material Sciences, Japan
• Professor Jeremy Baumberg – University of Cambridge, UK
• Professor Federico Capasso – Harvard University, USA
• Professor Charles M. Lieber – Harvard University, USA
• Professor Michael Strano – MIT, USA
ACMM23 confirmed plenary speakers:
• Professor Dr. Wolfgang Baumeister – Max-Planck-Institute of Biochemistry, Germany
• Dr Nigel Browning – Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, USA
• Dr Rhonda Stroud – US Naval Research Laboratory, USA
For further information on these plenary speakers, click here.
For information on the invited speakers within the various Symposia, click here.
Tanya Monro, Chair, ICONN Organising Committee and Angus Netting, Chair, ACMM Organising Committee